Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Kaapi and Kaapi: What more do I want?

The title raised a frown in your face? It was intended! As I write this blog, I am listening to "Enna thavam seithane", a beautiful song set in the raaga Kaapi (a janya of melakartha "Kharaharapriya") - easily one of my favorites! As a matter of fact, today has been a Kaapi raaga day! Amongst other songs, "Enna Thavam" and "Jagaddhodharana" in musicindiaonline.com has been played over and over for at least 10 times today!

Meanwhile, the second Kaapi enters: this time its Kaapi as in coffee. (Coffee goes by the name "Kaapi" in malayalam/tamil). I am sipping a cuppa Folger's medium roast coffee - straight black, not a bit tainted by any creamer! Two "high"s in their pristine best. Now, I ask the question once again: What more do I want?

Here is a comment while I am on "a high": Don't know why people seek other "harmful" "stuff" for "a high"!

While I was about to finish the post, my "temp" roomie Sreeram (he shares the name with me), answers the "What more do I want?" with a passing comment: "Kalyanam!".... Amma...!!

4 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Ajay said...

quarter?

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Sreeram said...

@Ajay
Worst...

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressing....even i LOVE cofee,and all i need is the aroma to get inspired ..apparently that is what i am always doing @ work.More cofee ,less work and lots of nasha ;-)

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....i like a lil bit of mystery in everything...but i guess this turned out to be bit stupid !!! ciao !! have fun !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home