Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm loving it!

No! No! This is not a blog about McDonald's super famed burger. (Note an extra 'g' at the end of 'loving' as opposed to an apostrophe :) )

This is about how much I've begun to love to blog these days. The inertia for writing a new post has gone. Just Ctrl+B from my Flock browser, type all my heart wants, click publish. Another reason might be the fact that the blog doesn't bite back. I can write all I want. Quench and relish my love for improving my language!

Thought that needed a mention. Thanks, dear blog!

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger vishy said...

where is that extra g??? or am I not getting the point??

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sreeram said...

@Vishy
Dey, McDonald's caption is "I'm lovin' it"

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god! even i seem to be in love with this blogging business and the last week was hell when it got blocked...phew !! im happy now !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home