Thursday, August 09, 2007

Things that steal my processor cycles

Well, here is a rant about some random stuffs that keeps me thinking - more so to the point of worried.

 
 

  1. What is the best way to organize my music? I need access to them - read/write from home, office, travel. When I say "best" way, there is an implicit requirement for cost effectiveness. I don't want to be spending another 400$ to buy an extra piece of hardware now.

     
     

  2. How far should I believe my One Note? The intention is to ask, what happens if my HDD crashes! I need a way to back it up as well.

     
     

  3. How do I continue my blogging, without shooting into my own foot at work?

     
     

  4. I need another pair of headphones :( My beloved Sony noise cancelling headphones snapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home